Graduate .NET Developer
Our Graduate Developer Programme is your first step in a software development career. You will join an experienced development team who use agile principals to create innovative, high quality software for the healthcare industry. A mixture of on-the-job and external training will give you the skills and experience to get your career off to a flying start. Your input and fresh ideas will help to keep our software at the cutting edge.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who has a keen interest in computing and technology. In return we offer a relaxed, friendly working environment in the heart of Canterbury and a competitive starting salary that increases as your experience grows.
- A graduate or final year student of a Computer Science degree course.
- A good understanding of object orientated development principals.
- A good understanding of the C# language. Candidates who are willing to cross-train from VB.NET will be considered.
- A good understanding of the .NET Framework.
- A good understanding of PCs and the Windows operating system.
- Experience using tablet and/or smartphone devices.
- Experience using an Apple Mac is advantageous but is not essential.
Back to careers