Junior .NET Developer
You will join an experienced development team who use agile principals to create innovative, high quality software for the healthcare industry. Your knowledge and experience will be put to use designing and developing cutting edge software.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual. In return we offer a relaxed, friendly working environment in the heart of Canterbury with a competitive salary and excellent career progression prospects.
- At least 1 year of commercial development experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A good understanding of object orientated development techniques.
- A good understanding of the C# language. Candidates who are willing to cross-train from VB.NET will be considered.
- A good understanding of the .NET Framework.
- A good understanding of PCs and the Windows operating system.
- Experience using tablet and/or smartphone devices.
- Experience using an Apple Mac is advantageous but is not essential.
Any of the following experience is advantageous:
- Healthcare systems development
- Agile development
- Enterprise development
- Client/Server development
- N-Tier development
- SOA/SaaS development
- Multi-threaded development
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) development
- Tablet and/or Smartphone development